Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Peggy's apron

Ben's aunt loves Christmas and snowmen, so I made this for her with lots of love. The snowmen are leftover scraps from an apron (I think) from my mother-in-law. You know those aprons that come in fabric panels that you buy by the yard? My mil loves to make them and has given me some of the extra fun stuff. Anyway, the snowmen are kind of sparkly and I appliqued them on the bottom front. I also added green trim to match the handles and some red ric-rac. I made them in the same style I've made a bunch of kid's aprons this year. We should have more in our etsy shop soon. My sister has added some awesome messenger bags there. She's been using home dec fabrics and it gives the bags a lot of stability.

My current project is an apron for ME! Pictures will be coming soon.

In other apron-related news, Apronista has a great giveaway this week. Check it out!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: