Monday, January 28, 2008

Additions to Tim's room

I made easy-as-anything memo board to hold his favorite pictures, etc. He enjoys looking at Mee-Mee and Pop-Pop and their new dog Chester.


Here's a fabric panel that I machine quilted for the wall. Definitely very homemade, but he can point to Maryland--that counts for something, right? I bought this panel at Wal-Mart a couple years ago and it's sat on my "to-do" list all that time.


Here's a little pillow and a mini-quilt that I made for Tim awhile back. It was during the first stages of his love for quilts and I made it in the hopes that it would work as a substitute for the larger quilts he insisted on dragging around him, even outside. It didn't work as planned, but it is now serves as blanket and pillow for "Wuh-Wuh," his beloved dog.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: