I finished the apron for the sassy apron swap and sent it out a week ago this last Monday (a little late, I know). I seriously liked this one a lot, but alas, it has found a new home. I used the Amy Butler In Stitches apron pattern again. I think I'll have to make myself one soon.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
I made four of these yesterday for the young women at church. We were making "babysitting kits" for them to take on babysitting jobs with coloring books, etc. I made them all exactly the same so that it would all be fair. I really was hoping that one of them would hate theirs so that I could take one back home. I really like the final product. I used this book for inspiration, but changed the dimensions and the handles. It is a ladybug fabric on the outside with purple gingham checked fabric as the lining. I'll be making myself one soon.